I started rebinding my bible today. it is not very old but i got it for 6 dollars at mardel in plano so it doesnt have the best durability. I have a blank brown cover already cut out so if anyone has ideas as to how to adorn/artistically enhance/draw on the cover before i put it on please comment. i will post pictures when its all done.
p.s. the inside of the new brown cover has a simple drawing of a mom and cub polar bear standing on a melting iceberg. above, the word "lose" is written. on the other side there is just the cub who is saying "i dont want to lose." i thought it funny, sad, and worthy of a blog post.
4 comments:
hehe... yeah, that sounds like an interesting image. it's kind of haunting and confusing and comical all at the same time.
I'll let you know if I come up with any ideas to decorate the cover.
i'm thnking!
Ink stamps! Ink stamps!
i'm going to start lobbying for more updates.
heck i might even shoot for the stars and ask for pictures too....
Post a Comment