Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fish

Today i went down to a nearby restaurant for lunch. There is usually a fish tank in most restaurants and i often wonder what its like when the get one out to cook. Today i noticed the waitress walk over to the fish tank and ominously hover over it. I was wondering what was about to happen when she casually reached down and stuck her hand in the water. i thought to myself "surely she is not trying to grab one bare handed!" But i knew in my heart the truth. She then proceeds to pull out a fish that must have been a foot and a half long with the girth of, say, a grapefruit. the fish was writhing and wiggling frantically as the waitress attempted to carry it back into the kitchen. then, all of the sudden the inevitable happened. The fish, in a whirl of passion slipped through the grasp of the 100 pound chinese waitress and plummeted dusty tiled depths below. >SMACK<>

4 comments:

Thomas said...

oh man! Did she put it back in the tank for a quick rinse before taking it back to the kitchen?

Cant wait to see what happened!

heidijudy said...

post it soon. i want to know!

katie said...

"Ya, I have ten boxes and... no I'm another guy. Ya and they all weigh exactly 22 pounds, and they all have a girth of... three." "Three what?" "Three... girth units."

Thomas said...

classic quotes from brian regan! I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89frRi8GgGA&feature=related