Ha Ha, Jackie! BTW, speaking of Chinese writing. I Heard that the Chinese symbol for "crisis" is the same as for "opportunity" This is very cool to think about and discover all of the amazing growth and development that comes, through, following, and directly due to crisis. It happens repeatedly in history. Daniel can you confirm this symbol?????
4 comments:
Tai hao le! I knew we had many untapped similarities. Mine is Luo Wen Feng.
罗文峰
We might as well be brothers.
Feng...is that pronounced "fang"
weight gain must be all muscle
I think its pronounced, "fung"
Cool name btw. It fits you.
Ha Ha, Jackie!
BTW, speaking of Chinese writing. I Heard that the Chinese symbol for "crisis" is the same as for "opportunity" This is very cool to think about and discover all of the amazing growth and development that comes, through, following, and directly due to crisis. It happens repeatedly in history. Daniel can you confirm this symbol?????
Post a Comment