Friday, October 24, 2008

Recap

Its been while since i last posted so i will give a little recap to attempt to kick start my blog once again. This week i carved a pumpkin that i had been saving. I modeled mypumpkin after a particularly great website of Halloween jack-o-lanterns seen here. Last weekend i went backpacking with Dad in New Mexico and yes it is true what they say, New Mexico is in fact pretty much the same as the old one. maybe worse. Blog/Rant on NM coming soon to a blog near you. Backpacking was good. it was nice to be in the mountains again and it was fun to hike through snow and rock..... and mountain lions.I fixed my car which broke. (also coming to a blog near you) I had a pretty good birthday last week. I ordered some shoes which Katie and Thomas gave me. i got off work early and relaxed untill we went to eat at outback steakhouse. it was one of my better birthdays. simple, and enjoyable.Very similar to my description of said Birthday.
The End