This morning i woke up to my roommate's cat meowing at the top of his lungs outside my door. As i looked my phone i saw that it was 6am. I stumbled to the front door to let out Magee, who i tried to throw out only to have him evade my bleary eyed attempts. Nevertheless he was outside and i had peace and quiet. After my Fred Flintstone-esque adventure i then attempted to go back to sleep. This was quite impossible because i am by nature an early riser. Even if i go to bed late, once I'm up, I'm up. I didn't really want to get up so i started to watch the USA men's Olympic basketball game that was live on TV. After motivating myself to start my morning routine, I realized that i had taken apart my desk and moved it into storage already..... so i took this opportunity to leave for work early where i stopped at McDonald's to enjoy a Sausage McMuffin with Egg, to write a prayer in my journal and to study Hebrews 3.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I am a sucker for the breakfast sandwich
This morning i woke up to my roommate's cat meowing at the top of his lungs outside my door. As i looked my phone i saw that it was 6am. I stumbled to the front door to let out Magee, who i tried to throw out only to have him evade my bleary eyed attempts. Nevertheless he was outside and i had peace and quiet. After my Fred Flintstone-esque adventure i then attempted to go back to sleep. This was quite impossible because i am by nature an early riser. Even if i go to bed late, once I'm up, I'm up. I didn't really want to get up so i started to watch the USA men's Olympic basketball game that was live on TV. After motivating myself to start my morning routine, I realized that i had taken apart my desk and moved it into storage already..... so i took this opportunity to leave for work early where i stopped at McDonald's to enjoy a Sausage McMuffin with Egg, to write a prayer in my journal and to study Hebrews 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heart the breakfast burrito, though McMuffins are a close second.
I want that mug.
Post a Comment