i was walking down the street today, returning home from the shop, and i came to the realization of how radically awesome i am........ i know that a weird thing to blog about but i'll explain. i had gone to the shop to buy some sort of stand to put my new printer on. i dont like it sitting on the floor so i went o see what i could find. i ended up buying literally a very small table seen here:
as i walked home after this purchase, i thought to myself "wow i wish i would have known about that shop earlier. i could have just bought one of these tables then i wouldn't have had to make that clothing shelf in my closet." then i thought "wait a minute. i made a clothing shelf out of a piece of broken glass i found, duct tape, part of a metal frame and a mop handle....... thats completely rad." i have to say that further contemplation only affirmed that fact.
then right before i walked into my building and caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. earlier i saw some photos of myself and really missed the youthful clean shaven daniel that you all remember. then i saw myself in the mirror today and realized "i look like a total bada#@!"
4 comments:
:) I couldn't agree more. Wait a minute... you made a shelf out of a piece of glass you found? yep, now I agree even more.
I love it! How "green" it is!
You do pretty awesome. This post make me laugh out loud, but I refuse to type the three letters, so I just wrote it out instead.
Oh my gosh. I covet thy beard.
Post a Comment