"We found beethovern's immortal beloved and now it belongs on your wrist"
"Pizza lovers rejoice: serving slices is easier than ever"
"Give your trailer hitch a sense of humor"
Here is what i am giving everyone i know for Christmas this year:
A Pet Observation Porthole!!!

"I've lost five pounds in three days using
the Hollywood Cookie Diet
Ethan and Adelaide....... your wildest
dreams have come true!

Delicious chewy corners on every piece!
(ok i have to admit that i want this one)

"Serve piping hot mini-doughnuts in less than a minute"
Seriously.... you need and entire machine?
2 comments:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Thomas has been bugging me about wanting one of those mini donut machines - i'm holding out for the regular sized ones :)
Dude, I can't figure out the scale of that mini donut machine? Is that coffee mug in the back a normal one? If it is, then this machine is ridiculously HUGE given how tiny those donuts are.
And if you dig the Sky Mall, then you'll love this:
http://www.kasperhauser.com/skymaul_site/FlipBook.html
It sits on our marketing table at work, and it is obscenely hilarious.
Post a Comment