im done! the final piece of the puzzle has been sent. my application that i have been working on for the past few months is complete. now i wait.... and twiddle my thumbs ......for the next few months. Stay posted for more info.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is huge, like, more exciting then graduating from High School and College combined ... wait I don't remember you graduating from either of those, I do however remember two weddings :) j/k
Outstanding and second the congrat's!!! can't wait to see where this knock on the door will lead you.. and BTW..good luck with your pending/imminent nomadic life style!!!
thank you very much....it really is a big deal. i was thinking of running for vice president. on my resume it would say "job history: applied to be a 2 year journeyman"
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is huge, like, more exciting then graduating from High School and College combined ... wait I don't remember you graduating from either of those, I do however remember two weddings :) j/k
Thats awesome!
Outstanding and second the congrat's!!! can't wait to see where this knock on the door will lead you.. and BTW..good luck with your pending/imminent nomadic life style!!!
woo-hoo!
woo-hoo!
thank you very much....it really is a big deal. i was thinking of running for vice president. on my resume it would say "job history: applied to be a 2 year journeyman"
Post a Comment