One of my new favorite websites, Hulu just started adding Saturday Night Live clips. Im not really that big of an SNL fan anymore but their digital shorts are (although usually inaproppriate) very funny. This video however is just hilarious and clean as well.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes in cas you didnt catch them:
no doubt that bakery has got all the bomb FROSTINGS
i love those little cupcakes like McAdams loves GOSLING
two, no six, no twelve, BAKER'S DOZEN
i told you that im crazy for these cupcakes COUSIN
Google Maps is the best! True that! DOUBLE TRUE
Mr Pibb + Red Vines = crazy delicious
2 comments:
That was pretty funny. Although, I'm not sure I'd rate it G...Adelaide walked in while I was watching it and said, "Whose that talking in a rude way?"
hahaha... i can't believe adelaide said that!
Post a Comment