Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Blog Part 2

Here it is: the culmination of my day out as a photographer. In reviewing my pictures, i am beginning to realize that my self proclaimed natural talent at taking cool photos might not be entirely accurate. Nevertheless I found some gems in Lubbock that I would like to share.



This is was my favorite place that I photographed and actually has earned two spots on this honor roll. See if you can find Gene's other cameo.



I loved the name of this place: Ghandi Bazar.



A staple from childhood. Honey buns and Fried pies remind me of two things; Mrs Baird's bakery outlet and Aunt Rayme and Uncle Jim's house (I may have spelled that wrong)



A new find in LBK. Let me just say that they only serve brisket sandwiches and are open every from noon until they run out of meat. Places like that stay open for a reason.









The end. I found all these place on one street in Lubbock. 34th st

1 comment:

katie said...

These are nice pics!