I know! it crept up on me in a hurry. Ive been feeling walled in lately with all the
papers and instruction packets, troubleshooting guides and post-it notes. Blarg!
Luckily through the encouragement of a few friends i am on the ball. At this point
virtually all i have left to do is write an 8 page autobiography. Luckily i have attended
college before and am well acquainted with writing long papers in short periods of
time. Actually 12 days is entirely too long to write a paper. I am more used to say
15 hours. So i set a deadline of this weekend. We will see how it goes.




I have also decided that at some point in my life i should get a camera. My sister,
Katie, takes pictures to go along with her incredibly rare posts. I find that pictures
make blogs much more interesting and would prefer to have personal pics so that
you can be more entertained. So... im starting a camera fund. if anyone has a spare
digital SLR that they would like to donate, feel free. until then i wil be forced to
turn to the internet for visual aid.
2 comments:
rude
:P
Post a Comment