It appears that i spoke (or wrote) too soon. I discovered as Iarrived at work promptly at 8:00 this morning, that my new schedule is now 9am to 6pm. My previously posted, perfectly punctuated, profoundly proficiant planned professional program (work schedule) is now obsolete. I have no NPR to listen to. Just that loathsome classical music constantly playing in my car stereo. Thats right NPR ends at 8am every morning. All Things Considered ends at 5:30pm every evening. My nice little working world is gone. Now Im feeling more like Burt. Not a care in the world. No responsibilities. No structure. I does what I likes and I likes what I do.

Today I'm a screever and as you can see
A screever's an artist of 'ighest degree
And it's all me own work
From me own memory
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-oo!
I draws what I likes and I likes what I drew
No remuneration do I ask of you
But me cap would be glad of a copper or two
1 comment:
Post a Comment