for the longest time i have been trying to tweak my blog layout and im finally getting somewhere. be patient and give comments about the new and improved.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
3 comments:
it looks good, but your second post still doesn't show up on my computer (the black shadow keeps the black typing from being visible)
ooh.
I like the mystique, and having to highlight the text to read it. Heidi will come around on it... :)
-jason
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment